Terms and Conditions
1. I have no control over any of the sites that I have linked to on this site. If you choose to go to the site via the link I provide, you do so entirely through your own choice and at your own risk. Whilst I have visited all the sites I provide links to, I am not able to be certain as to how the site may have changed since I last visited, so I cannot guarantee that the link is safe or has the same purpose as the time I visited. Please be aware that old addresses can be taken over by bad people, and do please let me know if you think this has happened so I can delete the link. I take no responsibility for what you may find on the other side of a link, but I am very happy to try and keep everyone safe.
2. All events / competitions / services linked to on my site have been reported from the sources stated. I have absolutely no connection with any of the events / competitions / services reported and only pass them on because they sounded interesting to me. Presently, I do not gain financially or in any other way from any of the sites I have offered links to, however, please see point 3. If events / competitions / services are cancelled or fail to deliver in some way, this will need to be taken up with that site.
3. In the event that I am given any gift, or items to review, that have monetary value, there will be full disclosure about this on the site itself. It has not happened yet, but I am trying to futureproof this section of the site.
4. If you are the owner of a site that I have linked to and object to me including a link here please do let me know and I will remove it as soon as possible. Equally if you want to be linked then just ask and I will be very happy to do so if I agree the site is in keeping with the nature of the rest of my site.
5. I am under no obligation to include links to or report on suggested sites, competitions or services.
6. This site is a Homepage and presently has no advertising or advertising cookies, even though the banner when you came to the site suggests I do.
6. I have the right to update my terms and conditions at any time, and I will do so only to be sure I am keeping within the laws and expected standards of a website based within the U.K.
2. Currently I do not have members to the site, so I am not storing any information about any person (other than a friend of mine, who got in early) and do not intend to.
3. I do ask that you get in contact with me, and if you do so I will have the information you give me and your email address. You do this at your own risk. This is stored by Wix within my Wix account and to the best of my knowledge cannot be used in any way by them. You can be 100% reassured that I will never pass on any sensitive information you give me without checking with you individually first. This includes surnames, email addresses and any contact information that may identify you individually.
4. You can be entirely certain I will not sell any information you give to me, my site is a homepage and I am not looking to make any money from it in any way.
5. In the event that I am given any gift or items to review that have monetary value, there will be full disclosure about this on the site itself. It has not happened yet, but I am trying to futureproof this section of the site.
7. Also be aware that the Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram buttons at the bottom of each page, take you off-site and these sites also have their own cookies over which I have no control
8. I have the right to update my privacy notices at any time, and I will do so only to be sure I am keeping within the laws and expected standards of a website based within the U.K.
9. If you happen to be in the legal profession and you know ways I can improve this page and you don't charge - let me know!